With the Bank Holiday weekend right around the corner, you’ve probably tried to squeeze in as many plans as you absolutely possibly can, because hey – it’s a WHOLE extra day, why the hell not!?
Next up – I know exactly what you’re thinking, arghhhhhh I have so much to do, but NOTHING to wear!!! (except from that huuuge wardrobe of clothes you literally never ever wear *ahem, sorry Mum*) …. So I’ve been scouring through the rails of some of my favourite high-street retailers, and put together a few cute outfits and matching accessories to help you through your Bank Holiday weekend! So ladies, get on that Next Day Delivery ASAP!!!
Look 1 . . .
- Gold multi-layer drop and coin necklace – Pretty Lavish at Silk Fred
- Nude high-waisted paperbag trousers – InTheStyle
- Classic black Cornwall watch – Daniel Wellington
- Rose gold linear bead friendship bracelet – Monica Vinader
- White bow shoulder cami top – River Island
Look 2 . . .
- Pale pink flared sleeve blazer – New Look
- Ridley high waist skinny jeans in coyan extreme wash – ASOS
- Grey fox bow slip on mules – Office
- Ivory deep plunge lace insert cami – ASOS
Look 3 . . .
- Stone soft-belted military trench coat – New Look
- Black albany cross-strap pointed flats – Topshop
- Orange triple tiered bardot top – New Look
- Oki high waisted skinny jeans in dark blue – Monki
- Light grey chain strap shoulder bag – H&M
Look 4 . . .
- Velvet teddy matte lipstick – Mac
- Black leather-look backpack with metallic detail – Zara
- Khaki woven pocket duster coat – Boohoo
- Striped crop wide leg trousers – Topshop
- Tortoise-shell Clubmaster Classic sunglasses – Ray-Ban
N.B. This is not an ad, and I have not been not paid to promote any brands in the above article.